Finchley Cosmetic Clinic is a state-of-the-art cosmetic clinic that uses the most advanced cosmetic procedures, in an extremely setting in the heart of North London. We only use refined techniques and advanced, clinically proven products and equipment. Our treatments are suitable for those who are seeking fast, non-invasive, minimal risk solution to a clearer and healthier looking skin. Treatments are suitable for all skin types for both men and women.
Our dream was to create a centre of excellence and to be one of the best, friendliest and well regarded aesthetic clinics in London. 16 Long Lane Finchley has been created to the highest specification; we use superior products, use the best devices, and we have an extremely skilful and experienced team.
We aim to give our patients the perfect cosmetic experience, right from their first phone call. We ensure our patients are as well-informed as possible and we will make sure their treatments are tailored to their personal requirements.
Our friendly team are made up of those that are excelling in their field and represent Finchley Cosmetic Clinic’s core values.
The advantages of having treatment at Finchley Cosmetic Clinic:
- Our staff have a high level of training and experience.
- All the therapists are committed to continuing their professional development and regularly attend courses, updates, workshops and seminars to further their knowledge in their specific field.
- Our GMC registered staff include consultant Dr R Baba, MBBS, MD, FRCA, EDIC, (Medical Director) Dr Satish Rajamanickam MBBS, FRCA GMC-5204662 (Cosmetic Doctor) & Dr. Vinod Khiroya MBBS, DRCOG GMC-1250136 (Cosmetic Doctor) with support from our administrator and receptionist staff.
- All the skin and injectable treatments are performed by doctors who are highly skilled injectable artists, and have many years of experience.
- We only perform non-surgical cosmetic procedures.
- During your free consultation we can advise on the treatments best suitable for you.
- We will take all the measures necessary to provide ethical procedures in an environment of safety and trust.
We offer free consultation and want to know how we can make a difference, please call us to book a consultation on 02083711949.