HYAcorp®️ MLF2 is an absorbable dermal filler with a high level of purity. It is produced from a hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin.
The special composition of HYAcorp®️ MLF2 provides maximal volumizing results in body contouring.
HYAcorp is a range of absorbable dermal fillers made from crosslinked hyaluronic acid for restoring volume and contouring the Butt, Face & Body.
Each product varies in crosslinking degree, particle size and concentration of hyaluronic acid. The correct combination of these three factors is what allows every product to suit each area of injection. This high purity hyaluronic acid is of non-animal origin, meaning it avoids potential foreign protein reactions, which can occur in hyaluronic acids from animal sources.
USES OF HYACORP
With no stitches, scars and minimal downtime required, hyaluronic acid body fillers provide the client with a fast and safe alternative to re-shape the body. HYAcorp body line is composed of two products, HYAcorp MLF1 and HYAcorp MLF2. While they have the same concentration of hyaluronic acid (20mg), the size of their particles differs.
HYAcorp MLF1 is designed for the contour and re-shaping of small areas of the body like for the correction of concave deformities or calves.
HYAcorp MLF2 which has bigger particles, is specially designed for volumising, contouring and re-shaping of big areas of the body e.g. Butt and thighs. The size of the particles and the composition of HYAcorp MLF2 provides maximal volumizing results in body contouring. It comes in a 10ml syringe.
At Finchely Cosmetic Clinic, we use HYAcorp for a range of treatments including;
- Correction of concave deformities
- Buttock Augmentation
DURATION OF EFFECT
HYAcorp offers non-permanent but long-lasting results. Individual factors such as age, metabolism, skin type, life style and immune system can all influence how long treatment effects will last before being safely eliminated by the body. The results can typically last between 6 to 18 months. Typically, a follow-up treatment is requited 6 to 12 months after an initial treatment of body contouring.
- Inflammatory reactions such as redness, swelling, oedema, erythema, etc., possibly combined with itching or pain when pressure is applied, can occur. These reactions may persist for about few days.
- Haematomas, indurations or nodules may appear at the site of the injection.
- Very rare cases of colouring or bleaching of the injected area have been reported.
- In extremely rare cases necrosis, granuloma or lump formation can occur.
- Avoid taking anticoagulant, aspirin or antiplatelet drugs in the days preceding injection.
- Avoid tap water on the injection site for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid exposing to extreme swimming, UV, sauna, baths for 2 weeks following treatments.
- No Sleeping in back for first 4 days of after treatment.
- No Gym or working out for 2 weeks after treatment.
- No longer the 45 minutes setting down for first 4 days after treatment.
1ml of HYAcorp®️ MLF2 contains:
Hyaluronic acid 2.0 mg Hyaluronic acid cross-linked 20.0 mg Sodium chloride 6.9 mg Water for injection ad 1.0 ml
HYAcorp®️ MLF2 is used to restore the lost volume and contour body surfaces. The depth of the injection can vary depending on the treatment site, the subcutaneous application and the supra-periostal( on the bone) application.
At Finchley Cosmetic Clinic we use HYAcorp®️ MLF2 for the following:
Buttocks augmentation, to augment the calf volume and correction of concave deformity.