We offer first class Anti-ageing & Muscle relaxing injections at The Finchley Clinic carried out by Consultant Doctors & their trained medical staff. Wrinkles can be successfully treated with a protein called Botulinum Toxin (of which Botox® is a trade name). Botulinum Toxin has been used safely for many years, can be fitted into your lunch break and and has few side effects.
Where do we treat wrinkles with Muscle relaxing injections
At Finchley Cosmetic Clinic we recommend three main areas of treatment with Muscle relaxing injections
Frown Lines – Most commonly known as Glabella lines, frown lines develop in-between the eyes and can both age and give an ‘angry’ look to the face. If you frown lots these deep grooves will develop over time, whilst sun damage can also cause frown lines. These lines are often deep vertical grooves that can be successfully treated with muscle relaxing injections.
Forehead wrinkles -Wrinkles on the forehead run in horizontal lines and occur through general expressions over time. Forehead wrinkles generally age the face and can be easily treated with anti ageing injections.
Crow’s Feet wrinkles – Periorbital wrinkles are most commonly known as crows feet and inevitaby form with age and the constant expressions at the eyes. Smoking and sun damage can make these wrinkles deeper and more prevalent.
Muscle relaxing injections are Botulinum Toxin Type A injections that work by relaxing the muscles into which it is injected. They start working within a few days and the best effect is seen after approximately 1 week. We offer you a free top up in 2 weeks if required. The effects last for 3 to 4 months.
The preparations available for cosmetic use include Botulinum Toxin Type A, Botoxcosmetics, Bocouture, Dysport and Azzalure. We use muscle relaxing injections for a variety of aesthetic treatments including:
1. Upper face lines: Upper face wrinkles are generally signs of ageing. Contributory factors include sun damage, effects of gravity and muscle contractions during the facial expressions. Treatment of upper face lines is the most popular aesthetic treatment. Muscle relaxing injections are excellent for treating Frown lines,
Crow’s feet and
These lines are caused by different groups of muscles. At times, treatment for such lines may also require dermal fillers in addition. These injections can also be used for eye brow lift that most of our female clients like.
2. Lower face: Muscle relaxing injections are effective in treatment of chin dimpling, marionette lines and also for jaw slimming and teeth grinding.
Drooping Mouth Corners
3. Neck Treatment : These injections are effective for treating age related signs of ageing in the neck (sometimes referred as ” turkey neck”). Muscle relaxing injections are done in platysmal bands and platysma in the neck. When combined with injections in the masseter muscles, the treatment is called as ”Nefertiti Lift”. This treatment is becoming increasingly popular
4. Hyperhidrosis: These neurotoxin injections are very effective in treating hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) of the hands, armpits and feet. It works by blocking the secretion of sweat from the sweat glands. The effects are noticed usually within a week and may need repeating every 3 to 4 months.
5. Calf : Being injected into the lower part of the legs in order to achieve a slimmer effect.
Anti – wrinkle injections in the calves thins the muscles and reduces the muscle mass of the calves. This enhances the appearance giving a slender look rather than stout and bulky look. Women who are very active and have strong calf muscles can have injections to the calves to thin these muscles.
If you want to have muscle relaxing injections for any of the above, please give us a call on 020 8371 1949 or email us on email@example.com to book a consultation. During the consultation, our doctor will assess if you are suitable for the treatment and explain the procedure including benefits and possible side effects. After the treatment, aftercare will be explained. You will have a follow up with our doctor after 2 weeks to check if you require any further treatment (top-up) which is free of charge.