We are pleased to offer the following treatments from our Tooting clinic at 3 Tooting High Street, London SW17 0SN
Non-surgical Buttock augmentation
Buttock augmentation is a popular procedure aimed at improving the shape, tightness and volume of the buttock area and to improve hip dips. It can be achieved by surgical and non-surgical methods. Our Tooting based clinic offers non-surgical buttock augmentation using several methods and the procedure is done by senior aesthetic doctors in the field. Methods used for non-surgical buttock augmentation include:
This is the most common method for non-surgical buttock augmentation and in the majority of the cases hyaluronic acid filler, HYACORP MLF2, is used. The benefits are: Immediate results, results lasting for up to 1 year and minimal complications. As expected, the results vary between patients and the amount required can vary hugely. Complications are uncommon and these will be explained to you by our doctor during your consultation. Contact our clinic to find out more about this amazing treatment.
This contains poly-l-lactic acid that once injected into the buttock area, causes collagen production leading to increase in volume, improvement in shape and reduction of cellulite. Generally, a course of treatment is required to produce the best effects. The main benefit of buttock augmentation with LANLUMA include longer lasting results (up to 2 years), improvement in cellulite and minimal side effects. The main drawbacks can include unpredictability of the effect and that it takes a longer time to show effects than with fillers, since it works by stimulating natural collagen production in the body which can take 3-4 weeks. For more details, contact our clinic.
Like Lanluma, Sculptra also contains poly-l-lactic acid that once injected into the buttock area causes natural collagen production leading to increase in volume, improvement in the shape and reduction of cellulite. Generally, a course of SCULPTRA treatment is required to produce the optimum effects. The main benefit of buttock augmentation with SCULPTRA are: longer lasting results (up to 2 years), improvement in cellulite and minimal side effects. Like LANLUMA, the main drawbacks are: Unpredictability of the effect and that it takes a longer time to show improvements. For more details, contact our clinic.
Vaginal dermal fillers
We offer vaginal filler treatments. This treatment is becoming increasingly popular. Reasons for having dermal fillers injected into the vaginal area are:
- VAGINAL DEHYDRATION: Hyaluronic acid fillers such as DESERIAL or JUVEDERM VOLITE are hyaluronic acid fillers that improve the internal hydration of the vagina. This will help women with hydration problems and lead to improvements in their experience while having sex. It will also help to improve the health of the vagina. Due to the nature of these products, the chances of side effects minimal. Our doctor will go through the procedure in more detail with you during your initial consultation.
- IMPROVING VAGINAL SHAPE & VOLUME: Injecting fillers into the external part of the vagina can make significant improvements to the shape and volume, helping to make these areas look more youthful. We have also noticed that in many of our clients who have had this treatment additional psychological benefits and boosts to self-confidence. We use DESERIAL PLUS or JUVEDERM VOLUMA for this particular treatment. These are also both Hyaluronic acid fillers, hence have a very low risk of side effects and the results are totally reversible if the client is not happy with the results. Results can last up to 9 months. The details of this treatment will be discussed with you by our doctor during your consultation.
Orgasm shot (o shot)
ORGASM SHOT (O-SHOT) is a unique and popular treatment for the vagina used to improve arousal, lubrication and sensation during sexual intercourse. The ORGASM SHOT involves preparing a product called Platelet Rich Plasma (or PRP) which is produced from your own blood. Once prepared, this product is injected into the most sensitive parts of the external and internal areas of the vagina. PRP has been used extensively for face rejuvenation for over a decade, however injections in the vaginal areas are relatively new, though there are studies and hundreds of testimonials that demonstrate many women have seen significant improvement in their sexual functions and satisfaction. The results can last for up to 1 year. Some women may require more than one treatment to produce the best effects. The details of this treatment will be discussed with you by our doctor during your consultation.
PRIAPUS SHOT (P-SHOT) is the male version of the O-SHOT and is becoming increasingly popular. This treatment is used to help men achieve better and longer lasting erections and to improve their overall performance and sensation during sex. Like the O-SHOT, the P-SHOT involves preparing Platelet Rich Plasma derived from your own blood. The PRP is then injected into the muscles of the penis. PRP has been used for face rejuvenation for more than a decade but injections in the penis muscles is a relatively new treatment. However, this treatment has shown significant improvement in the sexual function and enjoyment for many male clients. The results can last for 1 year. Some men may require more than one treatment to produce the best effects. The details of this treatment will be discussed with you by our doctor during your consultation.
We are one of the few clinics in UK that offer this treatment. Injecting fillers around the penis can make a significant improvement to its shape (increase the girth) and volume. The majority of our clients who have had this treatment report feeling satisfied and more confident. We use JUVEDERM VOLUMA, JUVEDERM VOLUX AND RESTYLANE products for this procedure. These fillers contain Hyaluronic acid, and so have a very low risk of side effects and the results are totally reversible if the client is not satisfied with the results. The results can last up to 9 months. The details of this treatment will be discussed with you by our doctor during your consultation.
Muscle Relaxing Injections
MUSCLE RELAXING INJECTIONS are by far the most popular aesthetic treatment worldwide and we have observed that this is normally the first treatment that majority of our clients will have. This treatment involves the use of a chemical that works by relaxing the muscles. Some of the uses are as follows:
- Treatment of wrinkles in the forehead, frown area and around the eyes
- Teeth clenching and jaw slimming
- Excessive sweating (underarms and hands)
- Calf slimming
All these procedures are quick and often can be performed during a lunch hour. The effects can last for up to 6 months. Generally, repeat treatments are required to maintain the effects. Side effects are uncommon and these will be explained to you by our doctor during your consultation. Contact our clinic to get more details on this treatment.
DERMAL FILLER treatment is the 2nd most popular treatment in non-surgical cosmetic medicine. We use different types of dermal fillers for different types of treatment. The effects of fillers are instant and generally very satisfying. Here is the list of some common treatments using fillers:
- Cheek augmentation: To improve the volume, shape and contour. This treatment gives the face a mini lift. Results last for up to 18 months.
- Chin augmentation: To improve the volume, shape and contour of the chin and the jaw. This treatment helps to improve the the jaw line and the jowls. Results lasts for up to 18 months.
- Jaw augmentation: To improve the volume, shape and contour of the jaw. This treatment also helps to improve the jowls. Results lasts for up to 18 months.
- Lip augmentation: To give lips a better shape/contour and improve volume. Different lip shapes can be achieved depending on the desired look. for up to 6 months.
- Lines in the upper face: Lines such as nasolabial folds (mouth to nose lines), forehead lines and ‘smokers’ lines can be improved. Results last for up to 9 months.
- Injection into male and female private organs: Fillers can be injected into the external part of the vagina (commonly referred as the labial puff) to improve the external shape and appearance, to improve hydration in the internal vaginal wall and to improve the girth of the penis.
- This increasingly popular filler produces amazing results in the majority of clients. According to the manufacturer, this filler works by improving skin hydration and by also stimulating collagen production. It can give your face a mini lift, hence why some refer to it as a ‘’ 5-point face lift’’
The fillers that are used at our clinic include Juvederm, Restylane, Teosyal, Perfecta and Saypha range. Regular treatment (every 3 to 18 months) with fillers are required to maintain the anti-ageing effects. Side effects are uncommon and these will be explained to you by our doctor during your consultation. Contact our clinic to get more information on these treatment.
Platelet Rich Plasma (Face and body)
This treatment uses Platelet Rich Plasma (commonly referred to as PRP) that is derived from your own blood. PRP can be injected into the deeper layer of the skin of the face (dermis) which contains the most important structures responsible for skin integrity and health. This will stimulate these structures to assist skin rejuvenation leading to a more youthful appearance. In young people, it can also soften the lines. Usually a course of treatment is required, typically once every 2 to 6 weeks. The rejuvenating effects can last for up to 1 year. PRP can also be injected into any part of the body for general skin rejuvenation and skin health. It is also injected into the private organs of men (P-shot) and women (O-shot) to help improve sexual function, sensation and satisfaction.
This involves injecting fillers into the nose area to help improve the shape and contour of the nose. This treatment is especially useful for clients who have got more humped shape nose since injecting filler in these areas will help to improve the nasal bridge and offer a far more pleasing appearance. Fillers can also be useful in situations where the nose is flat or the client wishes to have a nose tip lift. Contact us to find out more about what types of shapes can be achieved for you nose shape.
Tear Trough treatment
This treatment is also very popular and is used to help with hollowness in the lower eye region and also to improve the appearance of dark circles. The treatment involves injecting filler in the tear trough area.